Teaching Practice Activities

Teaching Practice Activities


I had my teaching practice since the second week until the last week of my stay in Iloilo city. My major in university is English, so I only teach English. I had my contact hour with the students for more than 20 hours. I taught grade 7, 8, 9 and 10. I taught two sections of grade 7, two sections of grade 8, one section of grade 9 and one section of grade 10, so the total amount of the class that I taught is six classes.


For grade 7, they are learning Philippine literature. They are using Language in Literature Philippine Literature K to 12 text book. For grade 8, they are learning Afro-Asian literature and using Language in Literature Afro-Asian Literature K to 12 text book. Grade 9 is learning Anglo-American literature and using Language in Literature Anglo-American Literature K to 12 text book. Meanwhile for grade 10, they are learning World literature and using Language in Literature World Literature K to 12 text book. The following is one of the text books that the students in ISAT U Laboratory School use.


Iloilo Science and Technology University Laboratory School facilitated my teaching activities with good facility. Fans in the classroom are enough to keep the room cool. The school also has projector that I often used to ease me in elaborating the materials. The white board is wide enough and the space of the classroom is enough to fit around 50 students.

Teaching grade 7 students

Teaching grade 8 students

Teaching grade 9 students

Teaching grade 10 students



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Practice Activities Part III