Iloilo Science and Technology University Laboratory School


On previous post, I mentioned that ISAT U has its own laboratory school started from grade 7 up to 12. During my teaching practice in ISAT U laboratory school, I was teaching students of grade 7, 8, 9 and 10. I did not have chance to teach students of grade 11 and 12. Majority of my time having contact hour is with 7 grade students.

Grade 7 is divided into two sections, Sampaguita and Ilang-ilang. Sampaguita and Ilang-ilang are the names of flower in Philippine, and based on the information that I got, Sampaguita is the national flower of Philippine. Meanwhile, grade 8 is divided into two sections also, they are Molave and Narra. Narra is the national tree of Philippine. Grade 9 is also divided into two sections, Falcon and Eagle. We all know what Falcon and Eagle are. Grade 10 is divided into two sections also, Diamond and Gold. I have less information about grade 11 and 12 because I did not have chance to teach them.




This is the classroom where the students of grade 7 learn English subject.




This is the corridor in front of the classroom. 
Sometimes students wait for their teacher here, outside of the classroom. They make line based on their sitting arrangement in the classroom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Practice Activities Part III