First Week Observation

First Week 
Observation

I started the observation on the first week until the second week. The first class that I observed is under Ms. Emmie Jan Endonilla. She teaches English of grade two section of grade 7, Sampaguita and Ilang-ilang and one section of grade 9, Falcon. She is also the advisory teacher of class 7 Sampaguita. She is very strict teacher, so discipline, especially to her advisory class, grade 7 Sampaguita. Because of her strictness, I could see that her students are so obedience and very discipline. Ms. Emmie even made her students making line when they enter the class.


7 grade students have divided into three groups based on their sitting arrangement in the classroom. The group that sits on right side or the farthest seats from the door will enter first, then the middle, and the last is the group that sits nearest the door.

 When I firstly observed 7 grade classes, they had they mini play or mini drama on the mini theatre. For me, it was a great play that was played by secondary students around 12 to 14 years old. Their ability to memorize the dialogue in English is really good, even though the acting skill is not really promising, that is because they only have one month to prepare the drama. But it was a good show for me, and I really enjoyed it.




I did not just observe secondary classes, but also the college classes. The Dean even took me roam around the whole university to see all the members of ISAT U, and also to see the president of ISAT U, Dr. Raul F. Muyong.

One of the college classes that I observed while they performed something in front of the class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Practice Activities Part III