GUIMARAS



GUIMARAS


I also visited Guimaras. It is an island, not way to far from Iloilo. I visited Guimaras with some of my friends from ISAT U and with my fellows exchange students, Jeng Anggi, Yohana and Tuttaphong, a boy from Thailand.


In Guimaras, we went to a very beautiful beach called Raymen Beach Resort. The sand is white, the water is so clean. On the edge, the water seems green, but far from the edge, the water is blue. It is such a very beautiful beach. People call it the mini version of Boracay. Boracay is a beach with white sand like Raymen in Guimaras. It is really popular which is listed in world’s top beaches.


Boracay

Unfortunately, when me and my friends visited the beach in Guimaras, it was raining so heavy.  Even so, we still enjoyed playing on the beach because the scenery is really beautiful. I didn’t swim there, but all of my friends jumped into the water. We had so much fun. I want to thank to all of my friends for taking me to this beautiful beach. 



We also enjoyed eating Mango Pizza. It is a delicacy from Guimaras. It is a pizza with sweet mango as the topping and it was really delicious. This was my first time tasting pizza with sweet fruit and it was unexpectedly delicious. This could be the food that I would really miss when leaving this country.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Practice Activities Part III